Friday 2 March 2012

1st Post !!

Hi everyone !! This is my 1st post. I'm a book lover and my shelves are filled with books. Because of the overloading books, I figured that I have to either sell it to other, give it to friends or family in order to buy more books. Unfortunately my family members are not so keen into reading, therefore, they advised me to sell it rather than giving it to them. For they say, 'You might want to sell the books to another person who appreciate books more than we do.'
So, here I am.  =D

I will be updating this blog as time move on as I'm new to creating blog and post. And I need to check out the post office to get a list of their postage system. And take photos of books that are to be sold. There's tons of work to do but please bear it with me.

Oh, and the books I'm selling will mostly be in  English. What genre I'm having is paranormal, historical romance, romance, young adult, thriller, mystery and some other more. I do have Malay and Chinese story books (somewhere around) and I'll consider whether to sell them or not.

So, check out this blog once a while ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment